Zurka Interactive is looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join our team working on-site at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C. The candidate will be part of a group that manages IT services for 5,000 people using NRL’s unclassified and classified networks and will be a key participant in the development of a SharePoint 2016 architecture for the Lab.
Our team members working at NRL have been tasked with creating new SharePoint-based resources from the ground up in support of a world class research institution.We’re looking for a motivated candidate with hands-on SharePoint experience who has the ability to envision and build a full range of functionality in an efficient manner.
A qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with SharePoint 2016, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of design, support, configuration and development of SharePoint sites, as well as data migration. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of test plans, system and user documentation, and creating functional and technical specifications.
- Bachelors Degree - Preference given to Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field.
- Active or Current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- 3 years of experience configuring, maintaining and managing SharePoint
- Experience planning SharePoint architecture
- Experience complying with DISA STIGs
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with backups and restoration
Preference given to candidates with:
- Experience developing for SharePoint Online 365
- Expertise in workflow development
- Development experience
- Experience with Visio, InfoPath, and/orVisual Studio
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of DoD accreditation process
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active or current DoD Top Secret security clearance.
Benefits include competitive compensation, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid vacation and sick leave, all federal holidays (yes, even Columbus Day), casual dress, a flexible work schedule, top notch equipment and a smart, pleasant group of people to work with.
About the US Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
NRL operates as the Navy's full-spectrum corporate laboratory, conducting a broadly based multidisciplinary program of scientific research and advanced technological development directed toward maritime applications of new and improved materials, techniques, equipment, systems and ocean, atmospheric, and space sciences and related technologies. This position is full-time, on-site at NRL DC.
About Zurka Interactive
Zurka develops web based applications and IT solutions for commercial and government clients. It supports research and development at the US Naval Research Laboratory with on-site staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year